Friday, October 10, 2014

Where I have been

Hello to everyone and thank you all for coming to view this blog. I now see the time difference between June to October. I have missed writing I  have been doing a lot of thinking about my future and what I want  to do as a career besides You Tube . I love being able to share my adventures with my viewers and Subscribers. I love to talk and have fun making Vlogs about my Life with Music. I also am finding what I am really good at besides talking and being a great friend. I am going to be a licensed Nail Technician very soon. Where I am able to create very fun and fashionable nails. I am really happy about that.


I have been getting a lot advice from different people about why,when,  I am going to have my future kids. I know I probably should be thinking about other things. Don't worry I am like if I want to live in the United States and things like that. However , I want to think about maybe just having only two sets of three. Which I will be able to have six kids , but not all at the same time. Just to have some space between them. I`m thinking I don't want to have my kids right after I get married , because I do want to enjoy just me and my husband time and having fun and going to see are parents and just to travel. That sounds fun!



I am taking the time to just enjoy traveling and getting to have more fun with the blogs and my You tube channels I have. Thanks to everyone once again for coming  by and reading this blog. See you soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment