Monday, December 14, 2015

Almost 2016

Hey everyone I know its been a whole year since I have written anything. I have been busy with finding a job and with schooling. Good news I have a job now, I am doing Nails. I am pretty happy about that, because I get to learn more about colors and become an older person. However , school for me was a little bit difficult. .. the first reason why is because I could not decide what I wanted to major in. The options I choose were Business Management with a focus in Entrepreneurship or International Business. I want to start building on my own business,  I created a good food Truck idea where there is a need for the food to be in my city. But I did not think it was going to be this hard to start a business!!!! Next I am learning about a lot of different cultures and the people, and their language that they speak. I have made Korean my second Language and I am still learning how to pronounce and read and write Hangeul. The reason I choose Korean I will put that in a different post. Also , go check out my You Tube channel at www.youtube.com/user/lilybear26 . Anyhow I am learning a lot more languages now and I want to be able to use them in the future and even right now. So I am going to get a Bachelor's degree in International Business. Once I receive this degree I am going make a plan to travel the world so that other people can understand how business work with different countries and cultures of people.
Thank to everyone who comes and check out my blogs and( vlogs) I post. I really am Thankful and I will start back writing soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment