Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Brand New Plans

Annyeonghaseyo!! means Hello in Korean.

I know it has been a very very longtime. I have been thinking to myself for the past year or so about what to write. I have a two more Blogs that I also have not written anything in a very longtime. I kind of been busy with different situations in my life. I have made some not so good plans and some .. Need to out into action plans. I know this blog is about me wanting to share what my future plans are for future Kids and husband. I do want to thank everyone who has came and looked at or read this blog.


I have Brand New Plans for this blog and the writing that goes along with it. First , I want to say I realized that I am still young and I have time a long time before I have kids. I want to kind of have a big Family. I like to do all kinds of activities and going to really awesome places and I would like to share that with our( future husband and I ) children. Second , I thought it through many times and I might change my mind again. But for right now I do want 4 Kids { 2 Boys & 2 Girls} and  I want one older boy and one older girl. I come for a family where I have older sister and older brothers plus younger sisters and younger Brother. I have spoken to a few parents about this and they have said it doesn't work like that, I kind of know that but I still want it. I will probably go back and forth about how many kids I want until after I get married. Third, I am waiting . I have not experience { right now} in the dating area. I have many reasons for it , one major 1 is I want to have a Bachelor`s in International Business or at least have way done getting this degree. Or maybe I want to have built up my credit score so that I can buy things I want and Need. I need to have a really nice job. Reliable income for myself and have a amount of money in my savings account. All of these which I am currently work on and have applied for. Then again I am not rushing to get married ,its just something that I want to do and feel like I want to share my plans with people. Just for anyone to get an understanding of me  a little bit of how I sometimes think.

I will start to take it slow and come here often to update what has happen or to just to ask " How is everyone Doing?"

I am really good I am creating another Blog. The new blog will be a better understanding of Why, when How I am learning different Cultures and Languages and all about Food. I will also put them in the description box of My Vlogs I upload on You Tube.

Thanks again for stopping by and Have a good day!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment