I consider some of my values to be very simple and not that hard to obtain. I really just have only a few values that I`m just more worried about than anything. Some are the same as others ,but the my meaning behind why I think there are so very important is different. Therefore I must let you know because they will be very useful in the future, and Present.
My first Value is God and Jesus. They are the most important to me because I have been through a lot but, I could always count on them if I needed something or if I was uncertain about things that were going on in my life, that I thought I could not change. Even today I have been felling beyond Blessed to be able to talk to them. I haven't always been doing the things I needed to do , because I was in my own little world and I thought I knew everything. Reality hit and said ....No Taylor you don't. So that`s when I begin to start reading my Bible more and asking God and Jesus or answers that I was unsure about. They are both Great , Awesome ,and Are Real.
My second Value is family. This is a really hard one for me because I don't really have the closets family in the world.
No comments:
Post a Comment